Today while creating Account record, I got the below error.
“The user with SystemUserId = “” in OrganizationContext = “” is not licensed, and its SystemUserAccessMode=0 is not either of (NonInteractive=4, SetupUser=1)“
I did the below steps to resolve this issue
- I checked the “AccessMode” of the logged in user but it sets to “ReadWrite” mode which is OK.
- I compared the Guid of the logged in user and SystemUserId from the error message, both are not same, so decided that there is no problem with logged in user.
- Finally, I did check the processes and I found there is one process which is running on create of Account owned by an disabled user.
I assigned this particular process to another service user which resolves this issue.
Hope this helps.