It’s always a customer requirement to see as much as information possible with out too much scrolling on the form. Now it is possible with Reference Panels, it’s basically concept of tabs inside a tab. With the reference panels, you can place multiple sub grids or quick view forms inside a tab. Let’s see how to do this.
- Open a Form Designer and then Insert tab
- Insert One Column tab on the Form and name it as “Reference Panels”
- Click on “Section” and select “Reference Panel”
- It will insert a new Section in the tab.
- Add your sub grids or quick view forms in this section. I added 2 sub grids and 1 quick view form.
- Save and Publish
This is how it would look like after Publish. Select the buttons in the right hand side to change between the sub grid and quick view forms.
Hope it will help to add plenty of information as per customer need.